Follow us on . Become a fan on
Sign up for a WebBoard account Sign Up Keyword Search Search Calendar Calendar More Options... Options
Chat Rooms Chat Help Help News News Log in to WebBoard Log in Not Logged in
Show tree view Topic
Start a new topic New Topic
Go to previous topicPrev TopicGo to next topicNext Topic
rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 9071

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Subject:A UNIVERSAL HEALING PRODUCT SENT BY THE TRUE GOD

A UNIVERSAL HEALING PRODUCT SENT BY THE TRUE GOD

Dear friends,

For those whoíve been suffering for too long from chonic diseases like : arthritis, migraines, cancer, diabetes, heart failure, digestive system, liver, muscles, nerves, eyes, skin, lungs, kidneys, and blood pressure. Here is a miracle product the true God sends to you to cure them all (not alleviate your suffering, but heal you totally).

Iíve seen a diabetic friend getting rid of her insuline and her glucose meter in less than six months. My brother who was an asthmatic stunned his doctor by his recovery. A Congolese Protestant Minister friend of mine and his wife do not suffer anymore from their shoulder and other joints pain and now are very happy to put all their church members into Tibikos.

And it is funny to see how they were so swift to put their total healing on the account of their faith into Jesus. Well, I don't know if it is the one the Church has been selling us for more than a millenium, and who is a solar deity, but I know and I am convinced that this mushroomlike living entity can't be put on Earth by evil, therefore, it must be from the true God who is love and justice.

So, if there are some of you who've been suffering from those mentioned health problems, seek for Tibikos, because it will heal you. You wonít find it at the drugstore, because I donít think the Big Pharmaceutical Corporations are interested in seeing the whole planet using this wonderful healing product, thus driving them into bankrupcy. Ask your local church or your friends about it, because it is and must be given for free.

Good luck to you all in finding it, and if you do : GOOD RECOVERY and do not forget to give it for free.

Rodfel2001

TIBIKOS: THE MIRACLE WONDER FROM THE TRUE GOD 

The tibicos have been a help to numerous individuals. I, myself, tried it and it somehow cured my insomnia.

One of my motherís friends also did, and it alleviated her diabetes. She even said that the tibicos brought better effects than her expensive medicine. Before, she canít even stand; After taking the tibicos for weeks, she was able to walk. Many other (who we gave some tibicos to) claimed that the drink was good for them.

The tibicos originated from Tibet, in the Himalayas. Mother Theresa of Calcutta obtained some for the poor and needy. (They arenít exclusively for the ďpoor and needy!Ē Anyone can drink the tibicos in order that we may get the maximum the gift of nature has.) There was a condition, though, for its distribution: It mustnít be distributed as a commercial product but as a free one.

The tibicos drink can be created by growing the tibicos mushroom. You may find growing mushrooms a bad idea but you must consider the tibicosí effects, you must think about a better health. Hereís how to do it:

1. Store tibicos mushroom and water (the water must be pure) in a clean glass container. (Do not use soap in cleaning the container, for it has contents that may kill the needed probiotics for our health drink. Use alcohol or distilled white vinegar instead.

2. Add sugar (preferrably Muscovado) with 1 spoonful of sugar per 3 of Tibicos.

3. Cover the container with a clean cloth and fasten it with a rubber band. This is needed because the Tibicos need oxygen to live.

4. Store the container in an undisturbed area for 24-48 hours.

5. Strain. (Use a plastic strainer, for a stainless one reacts against the Tibicos. Same goes with spoons)

6. Drink. Preferrably at morning and on an empty stomach. If thereís spare drink, store in the refrigirator.

7. Repeat the procedures. However, cleaning the container again or rinsing it may wipe out baby Tibicos. Thus, itís not advisable. After many repetitions, the Tibicos will have been plenty for you to share with your friends.

What does the Tibicos cure?

It is good for arthritis, migraines, cancer, diabetes, heart, digestive system, liver, muscles, nerves, eyes, skin, lungs, kidneys, and blood. In addition it keeps body temperature regulated, and drinking it helps alcoholics to quit.

So what are we waiting for, folks? Let us grow these mushrooms and obtain a healthy life. And thank God for what He has for us.

Availability of the Tibicos:

Because it was first distributed by nuns, it may also be available in your Church; you must inquire. I am uncertain, for it is distributed by the people themselves who were satisfied by its effects (like how we acquired ours); it has been passed from friend to friend. I donít know of organizations distributing it.

Read more: http://healthmad.com/alternative/tibicos-mushroom-a-miracle-cure/#ixzz0mSTF1lb4

Posted: 29 Apr 2010 12:24 PM
Originally Posted: 29 Apr 2010 10:01 AM
Left Button SpacerSend user an email email|View user's profile profileRight Button Spacer
Left Button SpacerReply to this message replyRight Button Spacer

Start a new topic New Topic
Go to previous topicPrev TopicGo to next topicNext Topic

go