Follow us on . Become a fan on
Sign up for a WebBoard account Sign Up Keyword Search Search Calendar Calendar More Options... Options
Chat Rooms Chat Help Help News News Log in to WebBoard Log in Not Logged in
Show tree view Topic
Start a new topic New Topic
Go to previous topicPrev TopicGo to next topicNext Topic
rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Subject:THEY HAD THEIR 9/11 AND THEY HANDED US OUR 1/12

THEY HAD THEIR 9/11 AND THEY HANDED US OUR 1/12

http://www.livevideo.com/video/3DDCA3ECDDB44895AD4E98868C7BEAFC/haarp-project-bluebeam-pt-ii.aspx

http://vodpod.com/watch/2708454-project-bluebeam-2012-rik-clay-nasa-nwo-part-1

http://vodpod.com/watch/2837673-project-bluebeam-haarp-china-earthquake-3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BwIadY5FI8&feature=player_embedded

HAARPED clouds before the earthquake hit china

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jV6Dhza2G0&feature=related

HAARP AT WORK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oFqMadqJWc&NR=1

Haiti.China earthquake connection part 2

It is safe now to say that the United States of America have just handed us our 9/11, but with a Haitian version which we can call 1/12. They are so arrogant that they don’t even care if intelligent people can look for the evidence on the internet and pastes the pieces together.

However, before going on, one must take a look at those videos and understand how the HAARP PROJECT can be used to generate earthquakes in order to destroy a targeted area; manipulate the weather; blow airplanes and ballistic missiles out of the sky; knock down satellites; shut down all communication system like in Haiti’s earthquake; destroy electric power grid like in the Haitian earthquake and, most of all, control the mind of the population.  Just take a look at them, their links are located just below the headline.

By being the very first to land on our soil, I am pretty sure that the Chinese and the Russians know something that they don’t want to tell us. Have they brought some equipment with them in order to verify if this Earthquake is the same as the 7.9 magnitude one that hit mainland China since May 12 2008 until July 11 2009? Was that which has provoked that swift reaction of the Pentagon, which made it scramble the Southern command Fleet, and has it invade and occupy our country again?

One can bet that if our good friend Hugo Chavez has openly and boldly accused the United States of this barbaric act; it is surely because his Russians friends and allies have relayed the information to him. And we must ask ourselves these questions which will surely never find any real answers, because, as usual the people mind is so perfectly controlled that their government can say and do anything to them, they will believe it and won’t react.

Look at the American people; the British; the Haitians; the Dominicans. They all show the characteristics of zombified population that have lost all sense of protest in front of their government economic and political bullying. The poor Americans have reached such a high point of obedience and enslavement that their government can allow itself to play the Peeping Tom with them, and happily look under the women panty and bra without their husband saying a word.

A couple of American tourists were sailing in deep water in the area before the earthquake hit. The woman said she took some pictures of some very strange clouds formation before the quake, and posted them on the internet right afterwards, and she even gave the link, but when I follow the link, there was a message saying that page, I was looking for, were not available. I regret now not to have kept the link to have everyone experiment this strange burst of censorship, but I’ll keep surching for the link and I find it I’ll share it. It was the same pattern of censorship behaviour when a video is too sensitive to be seen on YouTube of Google video. And that makes these questions bellow even more relevant.   

Why suddenly all our communication and our power grid went down at the same time? Why instead of letting the civilians handle the disaster, the Pentagon has taken over the entire operation as if the United States were at war in the region?

Why preventing others country to bring their own contribution to the relief effort?

Why filtering who can land and who can’t?

Why some areas in the Dominican Republic, that are located on the same fault line as Port-au-Prince and which are closer to our Capital city than Jacmel is, have not suffered practically any damage?

Why preventing the Chinese, who are much better-off economically, to throw their economic might in the rescue effort and the reconstruction project?

Why all those lies about having the permission of the Haitian Government while everybody knows that there is no Haitian government?

Why this campaign of defamation of our country in the mainstream media under of false condescendence and solidarity?

Why reoccupying our country under the cover of bringing aid and assistance?

Why the Chinese have given us 4.5 millions dollars in cold cash while all the US can do is to take a 100 millions dollars pledge we still have to see the first dollar.

The real danger which lurks around us is that the United States is not the only country with this tremendous weapon in their arsenal. There are more than half a dozen countries including the European Union, China and Russia which either already possess it or are working feverishly on it, and more are joining.

I think the United States of America have open a Pandora box which they can’t close anymore. And the World can understand now that all those bullshit stories about Global Warming and Global Cooling are just stories to cover the experiment of that diabolical invention, and as unfortunately Haiti is so hatred and insignificant that it has been chosen for target by the nearest HAARP facilities which are located in Porto Rico at Arecibo.

No! I don’t think I feel like being a Hamburger eater anymore neither a frog one, for we’re dealing with criminals whose goal is not the wellbeing of the Haitian people, but to simply take over his country, rebuilt it and enjoy it while they will be parked or exiled. Hasn’t one their African puppet offered us to go back to the mother continent, because the slave trader knows that he has enough land to swallow at least 5 millions of us. Then, the other five can be scattered one way or the other in some other friendly client state like maybe Rwanda, Burundi and Uganda, where they will be second class citizens like the Hutu Tribes.

Posted: 21 Jan 2010 09:53 PM
Left Button SpacerSend user an email email|View user's profile profileRight Button Spacer
Left Button SpacerReply to this message replyRight Button Spacer

schill

schill

Total Messages 3375

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Rodfel, I read this crap, it is pure bulshit, inside and out.

The earthquake in Haiti started 100 miles below ground. Just recently, we had an after shock of 6.0, that was a second bomb. And 50 aftershocks before that, and one today. Alone that same fault line, an earthquake took place in Cuba the same day, and inVenezuela. So, and in simple science, destruction always equals the force or energy used. So how many bombs they used three nuclear bomb palnted 100 miles under ground.

These conspiracies will at the end make you a mad man. Not everything has a conspiracy behind. Now your conspiracy just makes America God.

Anyway, all I can say, this report blamed the U.S. for all bad weathers arond the world, and the earthquake. While no one has proof that they have seen major earthquake created by HAARP, they themselves are specualting. 7.0 is a major earthquake, and if it happens just 30 miles deep the impact would have been less. It is pure specualtions, not facts, so present it as such, don't go around and present it as truth.

Posted: 21 Jan 2010 10:49 PM
Originally Posted: 21 Jan 2010 10:34 PM
Left Button SpacerSend user an email email|View user's profile profileRight Button Spacer

Joliboi

Joliboi

Total Messages 4165

Average Message Rating
 2 Stars 2 Stars

These are some serious allegations. Although you might have made a good point, we have no tangible proof to make a valid case. As a result, we should assume the 7.0 magnitude earthquake that hit Haiti was due to natural cause.

Posted: 21 Jan 2010 10:53 PM
Originally Posted: 21 Jan 2010 10:43 PM
Left Button SpacerView user's profile profileRight Button Spacer

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

"The earthquake in Haiti started 100 miles below ground."

Schill,

Since you and all the Beast worshippers have what you always wished, when something is too technical for you and that you don't understand a crap about what it says, why don't you just shut up or ask for more detail about what is smoke screen for you.

First geologically speaking the Earth crust is less than 30 miles thick. Second the Haarp technology doesn't use nuclear device to do its damage, it is based on high energy and vibration spectrum. Third, it is not exclusively bound to earthquake, they can also control your mind with it,

And the way you and some other folks are acting, it is quite sure that they already got you. Therefore, it is useless to have a normal conversation with zombies because they are not sharing the same world with me.

Stay in your world and I stay in mind. Read my post comment on them if you want but don't refer to me personally because I can't talk to non Haitians.

Posted: 21 Jan 2010 10:47 PM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

"These are some serious allegations. Althought you might have made a good point, we have no tangible proof to make a valid case. As a result, we should assume the 7.0 magnitude earthquake that hit Haiti was due to natural cause."

I won't desagree as long as the questions I asked find an answer clear and logical.

Posted: 21 Jan 2010 10:50 PM

schill

schill

Total Messages 3375

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Rodfel, please, you are a marsian. you think something, it happens, no one has proof, that is what happens, even if it can happen no one has proof, you don't. You just hate a monster and expect that it eats all the rooters in the cage, that is all it is. You just worship hates, for no reason, that state of mind will only lead to blow yourself up one day.

Make sure you don't have a heart attack like the other two.

What is so funny, you said the earthquake could not start 100 miles deep because the earth crust is 30 mile. So the earth only has the crust and nothing else.  The mantles, the cores do not exist, the tectonic plates movement are caused by the mantles who are 3,500 miles deep. 

I am not a scientist. But below is the earthquake wave map

None starts from the crust. I watch the report, no one claimed to have a major earthqauke created by HAARP, none of them. So they are specualting.

Posted: 21 Jan 2010 11:18 PM
Originally Posted: 21 Jan 2010 10:53 PM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

"Make sure you don't have a heart attack like the other two."

Schill,

Can't you see that, with the kind of people and that kind of comment, I can't have an intelligent conversation. You have already shown me where you stand, so why don't you go open your bottle of Champagne and celebrate. As far as I am concerned, today is day of mourning for me.

If you don't understand what I have posted, Joliboi is still on the forum, just ask him. I think he is a vey well educated gentleman and it will be a pleasure for him to make you see the light.

You are not controlling you mind anymore, why should I pay attention to you. As I use to say to brainwashed dudes: I get off the bus here, you can keep talking to yourself or go try to sell your crap to another brainwashed of your kind.

I can understand why you were so fond of Preval.

Posted: 27 Jan 2010 05:58 AM
Originally Posted: 21 Jan 2010 11:10 PM

cayen

cayen

Total Messages 4458

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Rod is right! Before there were Americans nothing bad ever happened on this holy earth. The Americans came, they created earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes and all those craps. They even invented a fictive being named Osama. Then they voted Obama into office to make people believe Osama was real. If there was an Obama so we would think there is an Osama. Hein?

I don't know what the hell the Americans did about 3 months ago. It rained for 2 weeks in Hotlanta and some cities got flooded and people lost their lives. I am wondering if Rod could investigate to find out what the hell they did. After all, there is not supposed to be any flood in Hotlanta.

From what I am learning from Rod I think the Americans turn people blacks so they can diss us. I know I was not supposed to be black. damn them! And why in the hell am I short? I think the Americans did it.

Rod, I am with you man! Maybe we could be in Eden if it wasn't for those damn Americans?

Cayen
Pour une Haïti moderne et unie!

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 12:36 AM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

It took the invasion of Poland to force France and Great Britain to declare war on Nazi Germany. What will it take the world to burn the United States' ass? Maybe some good little earthquakes like the ones who killed 70 000 Chinese and a few hundred thousand Haitians.

But we coming about slowly and surely we will get there.  I have no more country, therefore, I have nobody to cheer for, so it will be a real pleasure to see the ICBM flying and filling the sky. That day, I'll will take my bottle of Cognac and drink a big glass before the I see the first 40 megatons musheroom cloud screening the horizon and blocking the sunlight. And, even if it will be for a few days after surviving the blasts, I will masturbate on the ruins of what used to be the huge US megacities.

And believe me mister brainswashed, that time is closer than you may think. Keep shitting in your pants.

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 01:15 AM

haitifoot

haitifoot

Total Messages 12332

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Mouché sa minm, ou pa gin fanm, ou pa gin madanm?

Semblé fo ou suspann cognac la oui, Gromosso!!

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 06:33 AM
Originally Posted: 22 Jan 2010 06:32 AM

Touppouyo

Touppouyo

Total Messages 9144

Average Message Rating
 2 Stars 2 Stars

I have been looking for my brain all this morning but I cannot find it. OMG! Somebody may have stolen it!

It's a brainwash conspiracy, you stupid and naive people! IoI

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 07:10 AM
Originally Posted: 22 Jan 2010 07:09 AM

mimi

mimi

Total Messages 16076

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

ROD...

please read what u write before publishing for heavens sake please

Beast worshippers

are u serious ..... how can u be that way...

not acceptable at all...get back in control of yourself PLEASE

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 09:03 AM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Don't worry Mimi,

I read twice what I wrote, and believe me, I am in perfect control of all my senses because the whites can't make me forget the "Dessalinienne". It is people like you, who are trying to play innocent now that need to go and review their conscience for allowing that take over of our country to occur.

I repeat you and your kind were and will always be the Beast worshippers. And I am not bewildered by your denial because that's what you and your kind have been doing for so long.

You can enjoy the fruit of your treason and start leaving our people alone with your hypocrisy, because we don't need it in times like these.

FAKE! You never fool me, and you won't fool anyone with your innocent profile.

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 09:33 AM

tgrhid

tgrhid

Total Messages 1279

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Kijan dé moun ki pou ta avansé jan de tèyori sa yo?  Sé sèlman moun ki gen tandans radikalis, nan jé pa-m pou ki t-a voyé jan de pawôl sa yo anlè...M-ap fè référns ak otè vidéo sa yo.

Sé pa lè pou-n ap apiyé kozé moun tèt pa byen, men pansé ak kijan nou pral twousé ponyèt nou pou-n sové démen péyi a. 

Gen ampil blam pou bat lanavèt nan kozé katastwôf natirèl ki pasé an Ayiti a.  Mwen menm, mwen sipôte téyori ke nou pran nan yon dézas natirèl. E, koté enkompétans ak iyorans chèf léta nou yo lakôz plis moun blesé, pédi lavi yo ak mété fanmi ak zanmi yo nan gwo soufrans.  

Déviz chèf leta nou yo,  sé té toujou lagé kembé péyi nan yon éta de mandyansité, éta dépandans.  Sé té ret chita ap tann, mandé péyi étranjé sou non pèp Ayisyen, aprésa sé té al kaché la nan kôfréfô yo.  Monchè, mwen pat janm konnen okenn chèf léta lakay ki té konn jennen rampé vant atè devan komonité entènasyonal la pou èd sou non pèp Aysyen.  

Sa fè lapenn, koté ou wè Jéremi, Senmak, Pôdepè, oubyen Okap pa menm gen okenn resous pou ta menm al éde nan sa k-ap pasé anndan péyi a.  Kisa sa  vlé di pou yon pitit péyi d'Ayiti menm? 

Eské nou menm nan dayspora nou pral chaché adopté menm yon timoun ki nan bezwen yon paran nan moman sa a? Ki wôl dyaspora konté jwè menm nan avni peyi a?   

tgrhid

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 09:57 AM

cayen

cayen

Total Messages 4458

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Lately Rod has not put his Cognac down at all. Maybe he is depressed by what's going on in Haiti. If you get off welfare Rod, you'll be able to buy a ticket to go and see for yourself. The more you stay behind that computer screen to read conspiracy theorists, the more delusional you're becoming.

I don't know what's keeping you from declaring yourself the Messiah, as thought Aristide, that's here to save all of us morons.

Cayen

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 10:06 AM

Afroaytien

Afroaytien

Total Messages 2508

Average Message Rating
 2 Stars 2 Stars

>"Ki wôl dyaspora konté jwè menm nan avni peyi a? "

Men veritab kesyon a!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Fantz Fanon in Peau Noire, Masques Blanc
"Tout peuple colonisé -c'est-à-dire tout peuple au sein duquel a pris naissance un complexe d'infériorité, du fait de la mise au tombeau de l'originalité culturelle locale- se situe vis-à-vis du langage de la nation civilisatrice, c'est-à-dire de la culture métropolitaine. Le colonisé se sera d'autant plus échappé de sa brousse qu'il aura fait siennes les valeurs culturelles de la métropole. Il sera d'autant plus blanc qu'il aura rejeté sa noirceur, sa brousse."

Goman in Haiti at a Glance about why some people prefer lie to truth:
"Anbisyon, ideyoloji, fanatik, dezi dapatenans, enterè pèsonèl oubyen de group, reyaksyonè pa mache ak anyen syantifik: lojik katezien pèdi nan tout ba zensten imen sa yo!"

Haitifoot in Haïti: Opération 2018 : Entre passé et avenir about why African people conform to international law:
"depuis "gros colon blanc an mèt monde lan" ap mét pression,ap voyé koute fouèt, toute moune pran panik et toute moune ap conformé yo.

Que ou té rélé gros Nigéria chagé ak pétrole, que ou té rélé Haiti ki pa gin ayien! minm koute fouèt la de la part de "gros blanc yeux bleus a" nan bouda toute moune!"

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 10:18 AM

Touppouyo

Touppouyo

Total Messages 9144

Average Message Rating
 2 Stars 2 Stars

It smells gas in the forum. Have we all lost concentration since the earthquake? IoI

Regarding Rod, I start believing that something may be wrong with the man. Take a break, man!

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 12:01 PM
Originally Posted: 22 Jan 2010 10:38 AM

K^ramel

K^ramel

Total Messages 3774

Average Message Rating
 3 Stars 3 Stars 3 Stars

Lol Toup,anmweey woooo. Keep the fun alive,some of us really need that kind of medecine.

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 11:28 AM

Ed428

Ed428

Total Messages 623

Average Message Rating
 2 Stars 2 Stars

Thanks Toup, I deleted my response. It's amazing how one can really take things out of context. Once again, thank you.

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 11:36 AM

mimi

mimi

Total Messages 16076

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

You can enjoy the fruit of your treason and start leaving our people alone with your hypocrisy, because we don't need it in times like these.

FAKE! You never fool me, and you won't fool anyone with your innocent profile

like   i   said  ROD....insulting   me   is   no   solution   only  a   reflection  on   YOU

MRE fake haitian

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 11:43 AM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Ed,

Even though you miss Caïn's real intention, (don't worry, it happened to me a lot here lately) you are smart enough to understand when someone is practicing investigative documentation. Those bozos are still locked into their imaginary plantations, surrounded by their domestics. They are typical example of the Haitians middle or working classer who has no particular allegeance to no god and no country except their own petty and vicious interest.

I will never assumed anything if it is not documented and state by competent brains, however, those bozos, as far as they are concerned, are so entrenched in their colonial past that, if they did not use to go oversea, they would have been still believing that the Earth is round and God is approving slavery. However, despite of what they see overseas, they still don't think that it is normal for Haitians to believe in them and to apply them back home. Therefore, knowledge and techonology happened to be White and foreign things, but not Haitian ones

I don't have time to waste with them because although they have spent a few years in school, what they have learned has never been put in good use except for their own delusional petty goals. I let them think that our country is lost for ever to us, however, when pay back time arrives I hope it won't catch them on our soil, because they must remember that our people have a very long memory and they are very ruthless and brutal when they have to collect.

As for your earthquake rebuttal, I don't say that you don't have a good point. However, someone who takes into account the tremendous techonological advance mankind has known for the last 30 years in advanced advanced computer science and simulation, conceiving deadly weaponry like earthquake generators are just cake walk. In those final days before the big blast occurs, nothing can be discounted about mankind being able to manipulate the forces of nature and the laws of quantum physics for its own destruction.

Only open minded individuals, like me and some others, can really understand the possibilities that such simple little mathematical pattern like the Fibonacci suite can lead to. Ask those bozos how a fractal equation works, they wouldn't even understand the concept even if they have the information in audio and video right in front of them. 

Do you think they will be able to undestand the law of magnetic resonance and wawelength in sound and its applied possibilities? So, How the hell do you think they will be able to understand that the Earth crust is divided in stripes that has each their own magnitude adn level of vibration, and that just by exciting those vibrations with predetermined sequence of Hertzian power multiplicators you can either explore the whole earth crust or even destroy it.

No my friend, as I said, I don't spend my time showing off, or playing tourist entertainer on the internet, I spend it seeking and sharing information that I hope will help me understand what to do to survive mankind, in the event it will have to cease to exist as we know it right now. Let them have fun now, because when the time of reckoning will be upon us, everything we took for granted will be cruelly missing.

Do you know how to survive in the wild? Do you know how to find your cardinal direction day and night? Do you know where to find the best shelter in the wild? Do you know how to find your food and what type of food plant and/or animal that will be good for you in the wild? Do you know how to protect yourself against nuclear fall out? Do you know how to read the clouds? And more importantly, do you know how and what it takes to make a fire in the wild and use it to protect you from the cold of the night or to cook your food without setting the whole forest in fire.

Well, if you do then, you have the right to brag and boast about your own ability, because on top of my intellectuality, I've spent the last five years familiarizing myself with the answers to those questions. And believe me, in due time when there won't be no electricity, no cell phone, no gasoline, no public service, no social order, you'll be as vulnerable as a new born baby and all your past arrogance and money won't keep you to know a miserable end.

Keep fooling yourself boys, for you're doing mankind a great service by putting yourself at the top of the depopulation list. I hope to pass by your neighborhood and have a little chat with you before heading my way.  

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 12:11 PM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Ed,

Even though you miss Caïn's real intention, (don't worry, it happened to me a lot here lately) you are smart enough to understand when someone is practicing investigative documentation. Those bozos are still locked into their imaginary plantations, surrounded by their domestics. They are typical example of the Haitians middle or working classer who has no particular allegeance to no god and no country except their own petty and vicious interest.

I will never assumed anything if it is not documented and state by competent brains, however, those bozos, as far as they are concerned, are so entrenched in their colonial past that, if they did not use to go oversea, they would have been still believing that the Earth is round and God is approving slavery. However, despite of what they see overseas, they still don't think that it is normal for Haitians to believe in them and to apply them back home. Therefore, knowledge and techonology happened to be White and foreign things, but not Haitian ones

I don't have time to waste with them because although they have spent a few years in school, what they have learned has never been put in good use except for their own delusional petty goals. I let them think that our country is lost for ever to us, however, when pay back time arrives I hope it won't catch them on our soil, because they must remember that our people have a very long memory and they are very ruthless and brutal when they have to collect.

As for your earthquake rebuttal, I don't say that you don't have a good point. However, someone who takes into account the tremendous techonological advance mankind has known for the last 30 years in advanced advanced computer science and simulation, conceiving deadly weaponry like earthquake generators are just cake walk. In those final days before the big blast occurs, nothing can be discounted about mankind being able to manipulate the forces of nature and the laws of quantum physics for its own destruction.

Only open minded individuals, like me and some others, can really understand the possibilities that such simple little mathematical pattern like the Fibonacci suite can lead to. Ask those bozos how a fractal equation works, they wouldn't even understand the concept even if they have the information in audio and video right in front of them. 

Do you think they will be able to undestand the law of magnetic resonance and wawelength in sound and its applied possibilities? So, How the hell do you think they will be able to understand that the Earth crust is divided in stripes that has each their own magnitude adn level of vibration, and that just by exciting those vibrations with predetermined sequence of Hertzian power multiplicators you can either explore the whole earth crust or even destroy it.

No my friend, as I said, I don't spend my time showing off, or playing tourist entertainer on the internet, I spend it seeking and sharing information that I hope will help me understand what to do to survive mankind, in the event it will have to cease to exist as we know it right now. Let them have fun now, because when the time of reckoning will be upon us, everything we took for granted will be cruelly missing.

Do you know how to survive in the wild? Do you know how to find your cardinal direction day and night? Do you know where to find the best shelter in the wild? Do you know how to find your food and what type of food plant and/or animal that will be good for you in the wild? Do you know how to protect yourself against nuclear fall out? Do you know how to read the clouds? And more importantly, do you know how and what it takes to make a fire in the wild and use it to protect you from the cold of the night or to cook your food without setting the whole forest in fire.

Well, if you do then, you have the right to brag and boast about your own ability, because on top of my intellectuality, I've spent the last five years familiarizing myself with the answers to those questions. And believe me, in due time when there won't be no electricity, no cell phone, no gasoline, no public service, no social order, you'll be as vulnerable as a new born baby and all your past arrogance and money won't keep you to know a miserable end.

Keep fooling yourself boys, for you're doing mankind a great service by putting yourself at the top of the depopulation list. I hope to pass by your neighborhood and have a little chat with you before heading my way.  

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 12:11 PM

cayen

cayen

Total Messages 4458

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

I've spent the last five years familiarizing myself with the answers to those questions. And believe me, in due time when there won't be no electricity, no cell phone, no gasoline, no public service, no social order, you'll be as vulnerable as a new born baby and all your past arrogance and money won't keep you to know a miserable end. Rod

My point exactly! Get off Canada's welfare roll and go help your people with your knowledge instead of spitting out absurdities on this board.

Cayen

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 12:35 PM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

"My point exactly! Get off Canada's welfare roll and go help your people with your knowledge instead of spitting out absurdities on this board."

Your point should be to stop being a konze and bragging about being an MRE, and show to your so call people that you are working for their interests, and not for a foreign power that has just grabed their country under their powerless and ignorant eyes.

Speaking about welfare roll, it's been two centuries since you and your kind are on welfare on the back of Haiti and his people. When are you going to get your butt off their back and start earning your life decently without exploiting them? God knows.

Why don't you go kneel down in front of your masters, they're already at the door step. Aren't you afraid that they become impatient and start putting their feet into your ass?

If I were you, I'd keep a low profile and talk softly in order not to let the people know that you are a traitor and a sold out Judas. And you better take the name Haiti from your slogan, because it is a shame and an insult for our ancestors memory.

Delusional fool.

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 05:32 AM
Originally Posted: 22 Jan 2010 01:08 PM

Haiti

Haiti

Total Messages 2951

Average Message Rating
 4 Stars 4 Stars 4 Stars 4 Stars

You are losing it Rod. You are on the wrong road, veer left Rod quick. The mind can be detrimental to the self and will render you ill.
The music threw me off striking the headache cord and I could not continue on the brainwashing video. The technology is there yes and I don't think anyone is arguing that fact stipulated in the video.Jessie Ventura made a big deal out of it. You are marrying the wrong woman Rod. Don't do it!
Dwell on this Rod!

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 10:38 AM
Originally Posted: 23 Jan 2010 10:28 AM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

You can't keep me from having my own opinion Haiti. Contrary at some folks, I don't use information which not have been thouroughly verified by scientific minds and scholars. Before advising me on these terms, come with your own documented information. And since you have been so generous in posting a video to me (you have no idea how I hate rap), I suggest to you this link:

http://phoenixaquua.blogspot.com/2009/12/haarp.html

Take your time to digest the information int contains (they are technical at best, so be careful in your reading) and maybe you'll understand that my allegations maybe true.

You must also know that this weapon can be use to control the entire population of the United States mind, and that maybe some of you are under the influence of some kind of subliminal suggestive brain washing Radio Frequency.  In fact, there is no way to understand the passivity of the population of the Anglo-saxon and Germanic nations in front of the ungrowing denial of their basic right under the fallacious pretext of a war against a virtual enemy whose presence can never be proven, and which has been matererialized by false flags operations and bogus terrorist attacks or attempts of attack.

My friend, I suggest you to believe in what you want, for I will follow my own lead, and time will tell who was right and who was wrong. Besides and so far, all you have to say is protesting with words which are not backed up by any scientific information. Therefore, I give you, in my turn, this advice, go check the link I just suggested to you, and if you are not under the influence of HAARP, as  most of the American people and our own Diaspora seems to be, you'll understand a lot of thing.

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 11:49 AM
Originally Posted: 23 Jan 2010 11:10 AM

Haiti

Haiti

Total Messages 2951

Average Message Rating

How can I stop you from having your own opinion Rod, then again what am I going to read and wonder?
I am not saying it is not probables nor am I saying it is impossible nor am I saying that it has not been used.
I am just taking some air out of the tire. The information is being proposed but the decision is left to the viewer and you have decided for yourself.
Rap was not the intent but the message:
Dwell on this one then.

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 02:38 PM
Originally Posted: 23 Jan 2010 02:28 PM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Haiti my friend,

Be careful with your friend rodfel, for I don’t pretend to know everything as some jealous dudes in this forum have stated it lately. However, I am informed enough and fitted with an outstanding understanding power that allows me to comprehend some very scientific and technological information that would bewilder the non initiate. And it is not because I have a PhD, but because of my ability to put what I learn into context. I am pretty certain that if God has given me the gift of mathematical knowledge, and not the art of theorizing the abstract, I might be the Haitian equivalent of Einstein, and all my life would have been dedicated to science. This being said,

This is what you stated then:

“You are losing it Rod. You are on the wrong road, veer left Rod quick. The mind can be detrimental to the self and will render you ill.
The music threw me off striking the headache cord and I could not continue on the brainwashing video. The technology is there yes and I don't think anyone is arguing that fact stipulated in the video.Jessie Ventura made a big deal out of it. You are marrying the wrong woman Rod. Don't do it!”

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 10:38 AM
Originally Posted: 23 Jan 2010 10:28 AM

And here is what you say now:

How can I stop you from having your own opinion Rod, then again what am I going to read and wonder?
I am not saying it is not probables nor am I saying it is impossible nor am I saying that it has not been used.
I am just taking some air out of the tire. The information is being proposed but the decision is left to the viewer and you have decided for yourself.

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 02:38 PM
Originally Posted: 23 Jan 2010 02:28 PM

Just take a look at those two comments and find the inconsistency. How come you allow yourself to lecture someone when you don’t even take the time to go through all the information he provided to you.  How come you dub brainwashing rhetoric the information presented and documented by scholar tenths of times more knowledgeable than you and I?  Don’t you think, as I’ve suggested, that you, and most of the US population including our Diaspora, have already been brainwashed?

Once again my friend, information is a science, and if it is true that, like every scientific branch of study, the result of its practical experiences can be manipulated published and/or concealed by individual for their own agenda, however, the effects of those same experiences will always be tangible and verifiable by others in laboratory for proven success or not.

Therefore, when enough information is being published about an experimental project, the ones among us, who are academically advanced enough, won’t have any trouble understanding and identifying them when they occur.

Why do you think NASA has completely shut the public down about the information they’ve found on the planet Mars?  Why are they covering up the discovery of petrified trees and other man made objects on the planet surface? And the Russians are playing a double play scheme by accusing the agency of covering up, and at the same time helping it fooling us.

Why do you think, despite of all the smoking guns evidence, the United States government and its other counterpart throughout the world are still keeping us blind about the extra terrestrial activities that are challenging them over their own airspace?  Why do they refuse to publish the information about the Asteroids threat?

The answer to these questions is simple: it is naïve and innocent like you and many others throughout the World that allow them to do so. If they knew that the whole planet population doesn’t believe them, and most of all, was ready to protest about those cover up, they would have surely let us know.

So, I’ll end up here by saying that only naïve and innocent shut their mind according to the circumstances, however, independently and scientifically oriented people like me and score of others, always keep an open mind on all kind of information, even the most unusual ones. They parse them, severely evaluate them after thorough personal researches, and decide whether or not they are probable, reliable facts or simply disposable hoaxes. I am from the second group, where do you stand?

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 08:07 PM
Originally Posted: 23 Jan 2010 07:31 PM

Haiti

Haiti

Total Messages 2951

Average Message Rating

The first statement was tongue-in-cheek. You should know that by now and if you don’t, I am afraid the information has consumed you. The second was in direct response to your statement. I have not said that you are wrong. This information is out there to make a decision on. Beware of the enemy within was my point. Politics is not my field of study but science is and I said that it was not impossible or not improbable. Was it done is another story. Some things are better left unsaid. That was the point. But the information is appreciated Rod. Just because I skipped the stage setting does not mean I did not understand or assimilate the information.

Posted: 24 Jan 2010 10:41 AM
Originally Posted: 23 Jan 2010 11:51 PM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Politics is not my field of
>study but science is

Just because I skipped the
>stage setting does not mean I did not understand or
>assimilate the information

Well, allow me to express some doubt here my friend, because, as you can see, I am a straight forward individual, and when my intention is to say something, I lash it out without any mystery hidden inside my words.

politics may not be your field of study, however you are so deeply buried in it that you are revering Aristide like a god king (not that I am against that, but it is a proof that you are in politics to stay).

And if science was your field of study and you had appreciated the information I passed on to you, you wouldn't have had those kind of "kind" expression thrown at me.

No, I am not convinced at all my friend, however, do know that I don't keep any grudge against you because I know that you are a good field soldier, your support will be valuable for the struggle, because even if we lost all our battles like it happened to George Washington in his own struggle for independence, we will still win the war against all odd.

Let's pretend that skirmish between us never happened and let's focus on the final victory after defeating the kongos and the sold out wherever they are on the Sakapfet forum, in the Diaspora and/or in Haiti.

Hang on tough flag bearer.

Posted: 24 Jan 2010 02:02 AM

cayen

cayen

Total Messages 4458

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

If there is any weapon that can control one's mind such weapon is already controlling Rod's mind. Because Rod has lost it. His mind cannot be found. OOPS! The conspiracy theorists have it!

Cayen

Posted: 24 Jan 2010 06:39 AM

cayen

cayen

Total Messages 4458

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Why do you think NASA has completely shut the public down about the information they’ve found on the planet Mars?  Why are they covering up the discovery of petrified trees and other man made objects on the planet surface? And the Russians are playing a double play scheme by accusing the agency of covering up, and at the same time helping it fooling us.

Why do you think, despite of all the smoking guns evidence, the United States government and its other counterpart throughout the world are still keeping us blind about the extra terrestrial activities that are challenging them over their own airspace?  Why do they refuse to publish the information about the Asteroids threat?

Why don't you come up with proof/evidence for your allegation. It does not suffice to pose stupid questions. If you have something that can prove the Americans wrong, bring it forward! If you cannot bring forward petrified trees and man-made objects from planet Mars you are part of the cover-up too. So, just keep drinking and STFU!!!

Cayen

Posted: 24 Jan 2010 06:57 AM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

"Why don't you come up with proof/evidence for your allegation. It does not suffice to pose stupid questions. If you have something that can prove the Americans wrong, bring it forward! If you cannot bring forward petrified trees and man-made objects from planet Mars you are part of the cover-up too. So, just keep drinking and STFU!!!"

I don't do my research for country sellers, I do them for decent citizens who love their countrymen and women, and watch over their freedom and well being. You want evidence? Then, do like I did: go to the right sites on the Internet and read. You can even download as many pics as you wish. IF someone must STFU, it is SOB like you who belong to no country and no nation.
GO TO HELL JUDAS ISCARIOT!

Posted: 24 Jan 2010 08:53 AM
Originally Posted: 24 Jan 2010 07:29 AM

Anonymous

Ok min opinion pam... Nap viv nan on temps ki extraordinnaire...Kote toute bagay possib...Kote Satan on ange ki te gin 2 ieme plas li nan ciel la ki ap viv sou te ya parmis les hommes ak 1/4 anges ki te nan ciel la ap kontrole la terre ak toute habitan la terre....Si satan ki te nan ciel dessann sou te ya ak toute konnaissance li et gyin pouvwa poul fe nimpote ki sal vle et la bib di ke nan denye temps satan ap debode...Lap fe ravaj toute kote...Manman pitite mare vent....Pa gyin anyen ke satan pa kapab fe...La bib di ke nan denye temps yo les hommes ap viv tankou ti Bon Die...Et li di tout ke Satan ap fe bagy ki extraordinnaire o pwen ke lap seduit meme les elus..."Car  ils feront de grands prodiges et des miracles, au point de séduire, s'il était possible, même les élus"

Temps nap viv la se on temps ki extraordinnaire... Lem te piti minm si yo ta dim ke ta gyin on apparey kem te ka ginyin et kem te ka gin kontact instatantanee ak moune kap viven Allemagne en Russie en France,en Hollande en Haiti...Et kem ta ka reuni toute moune sa yo enssemble a la meme heure,nan on sel kote pou nou diskute de sa  kap passe danl le monde...Mwen tap di moune sa se menti...

Lem te piti si yo ta dim ke on situation ap passe en Haiti et kem ka wel instantanement sou ekran televizionm ,ou bien sou on kompute mwen tap di se menti...

mwen gyin on frem ki ingenye li applike pou on travay l' etat nan on kote top secret yo ( mwen pa sonje exactement ki kote) Min li dim ke depi avant li te deja vini moune yo te konn toute informasion sou li depi jou li entre aux Etats Ubis toute sal fe nan vil jiska joubib kotel tal nan interview a...

Le ou applike sou on travay se on line koulie ya pou fe application an... gin de fwa ou fe application pou on sel travay et application sa multipliye bay on chaine de travay...Toute viw vinn reduit a on klick sou mouse on moune...

Moune nan wap pale avel li klicke sou mouse li...Li konn topute viw ...Toute saw te fe,li konn kay ou kotew rete...Li ka minm gade kay ou lap diw ki vwatu ki pake devant pote kay ou....

Ou pa gyin vi prive enko...Toute viw nan kompute ya et on moune ka eliminew sil vle ak kompute ya....si ou fe on bagay gouvernement Amerikain yan ou moun kap kontrole le monde yo pa dako ak saw fe ya yo ka eliminew ak on klick....

Donc toute bagay possib national geography ak history channel te bay on appercu ki jan Amerikain invente technology pou jwe nan atmosphere la pou yo change cyclone,change intemperies yo...Kontrole temperature...Si history channel gyin information sa li divulguel sa vle di ke yo pi avanse passe sa longtemps...Et informasyon yo ban nou an se on yota nan sa yo ka fe vraiment....

Si wap analyze koze sa yo ak esprit humain wap di ke se pa possib...wap di ke se pa vria wap di ke li inkomprehenssib..Paske les hommes pa gyin toute pouvwa sa yo vre...Min si wap gade sa la bib di ...Sa la bib dekri ki gyin pou passe nan denye temps...siw kwe ke satan puissant et li ap travay deye les Etats Unis et li bal toute puissance necessaire poul detruit les hommes...Wap we ke bagay sa yo pa anyen devant sa satan gyin poul fe pi devant...

Donc Rod konsey mwen ta ba wou se pa plaide ak pesonn....Mwen mwen pa palaide ak moune...Depim diw on bagay ou pa kwe...Mwen pa okipew...Mwen souri et mwen di podiab....Li bon pou moun ki insouciant,ki inkredule paske yo pap viv jan map viv lan ...Paske mwen we life scary ampil ces jours -ci.....Minm marim le map pale li pa kwem ,li dim koze sa yo ap fem fou...mwen dil ok... et pim fini...Mwen pa pedi tanm diskite ak moune enko sou koze sa yo...Ou vle kwe ,ou kwe ...Ou pa vle kwe tou sa se afe ki regardew... Ye swa li relem poul diskite koze tremblement de terre sa...Li mandem sim kwe se on konspiracy...

Apre li tombe fe discution ke se pa konspiracy...Mwen kitel pale net jiskaskel mandem si map domi...Mwen dil wim ginyin domi...Mwen pap pedi tanm diskite anyen ak moune ki inkredul...Siw vle kwe ou kwe,,,Siw pa vle kwe sa se zafe ki regardew.... 

Posted: 24 Jan 2010 08:11 AM
Left Button SpacerRight Button Spacer

Haiti

Haiti

Total Messages 2951

Average Message Rating

Hum! An analysis of the politic of my country surely does not necessarily mean I am in politics and I hope you understand that. In a game of chess, just because I lost my queen once does not necessarily mean that I can’t regain her for the last battle to check mate. If Aristide is the Haitian God Queen,(if he is not why does he bring so much animosity,illogical and irrational outburst from people he should know better), I have no choice but to not relinquish his political posturing as I would not Dessalines, Dr. Rosalvo Bobo, Mackandal and so on.....
As for those “kind” of expressions, it is not the expression that counts but the way they are taken. A little emotional intelligence goes a long way Rod and grudges I have no time for. I consider this work. I am not here waiting for you to fall so that I can kick you. I make a point when I chose to and move on.
I am not here to win a battle but to affect in a positive fashion the judgment leading to that battle.
Never tell your opponent what you are thinking. There was never a skirmish but tongue-in-cheek.
Keep reasoning on the board as you wish my friend.

Posted: 24 Jan 2010 10:44 AM
Originally Posted: 24 Jan 2010 10:22 AM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

"I would not think of kicking you
>when you are down and you know it. I make a point and move
>on."

Coming from a Haitian, this statement is no wonder for me, it reminds me my days in primary school when two kids were fighting and just because one of them has wrestle the other to the ground, he claim victory, but will forget how badly bruised his eyes are, and how bloody his nose and his mouth have been with the precised punching blows of his opponents.

Haiti my friend, you have inherited this cultural custom of self declaring victory from the arab blood and culture that most negro carry in his vein. You can try to fool everybody but not me my friend.

I am not here for battle with my peers, I am here for battle for my country Haiti. And I will use every weapon in the information world in order to attack and defend her. I am not a blind fanatic who is stuck to a dream that will never materialized. I have whishes but not dream. I have goals but not time table. So, if you think I want to waste my time with intelligent people like you who are fitted with such an ego that it keeps them from being rational, I just turn my back and walk away from them. Therefore, keep believing in your dreams, and I'll keep believing in my fight, but just take the idea that you can self proclaim a victor while all the evidence shows that you're not, because as far as I am concernced, and everyone on this board can be my witness, even my worse enemies, that when I lose, I am the first to aknowledge it.

Posted: 24 Jan 2010 10:37 AM

Haiti

Haiti

Total Messages 2951

Average Message Rating

Lose what Rod? Seeing you make a fool out of yourself? Reminds me of the person trying to stop a fight and got slapped in the process. The information is all over the net, so is 911. I put Zeitgeist on this site and almost got blasted. You need to work on your emotions Rod. It is not only getting in your thinking but your writing. Do as you wish, it makes no difference to me. If you think you need a win, you win whatever it is that you won. You are sounding like a grumpy old man who has a problem accepting what he has so far accomplished in life and is in a hurry for what, only you would know that. Full of myself? You don't know the half of it. Over and out! Enough of this foolishness.
You are the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your prize is awaiting you!

Posted: 24 Jan 2010 11:07 AM
Originally Posted: 24 Jan 2010 10:57 AM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Haiti,

This is not the first time you and I have desagreement, and you've always reacting like a kid. Do you think I have time to listen to people like and some other frustratred one on this board.

No, and if you've been following me lately, you'll know that is the end of our conversation, because the bus stops here for me.

Good luck with your state of delusion in your "haarped" mind my. Thank God mine is still intact, maybe my firewall is too powerful for HAARP radio frequency, or maybe the frequency from my brain is too powerful to be HAARPED.  LOL LOL LOL

Good bye ex brother in arms, because I've just deserted you for being unriliable the same way that the Afghan soldiers are not reliable for the American invaders.

You are so inconsistent my friend that you seem to not realize that you are prone to defend the same dudes who are depriving you and your man/god Aristide their goal.  You can be read like a book, don't you know it?

Sayonara my friend and a rivederci.

Posted: 24 Jan 2010 11:54 AM

Raider

Raider

Total Messages 225

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

I for one would like to salute you Rod for having the courage to so avidly tackle such a tricky subject and even more so for staying on track and sticking to your guns, even when most people on the board seem to be so obviously willing to portray you just as a raging lunatic.  I on the other hand will not be so eigher to do that, for I certainly don’t believe that the idea is all that crazy…

I have to agree however that your approach to the subject is indeed a bit radical, which as should be expected, is bound to make almost everyone who lays an eye on any of your posts more than a bit uneasy. Nevertheless, I must confess that the core of your point of view can in no way be so easily dismissed as some would like, for all that one has to do really is to put in the effort and read a bit about the subject, and one will soon realize that it is not all as farfetched as they would like it to be.

The problem with this theory however is that in the real world, it never matters what you know, or what you think you know, it matters only what you can prove. And this particular theory, though I personally believe it to be highly plausible, and most likely accurate, is definitely condemned to ever remain simply impossible to be proven, or in other words, it will never move beyond it’s current state, just another conspiracy theory, which the vast majority of people will always have a hard time believing, nothing more.

What I would actually suggest to anyone interested by the subject though would be to really take the time to research it a bit before making an opinion and not to simply dismiss it outright. The first thing to do perhaps should be to take a look at some reports on Nikola Tesla’s work and theories. It might be the eye opener that you are looking for. Scientists have been trying to find ways of bringing his ideas to life for years now, and with the US always trying to find the ultimate edge in weaponry, it should not be so inconceivable that with all their abilities and know-how that they could have found a way to put in practice what Tesla was so convinced was possible. It’s not because it hasn’t be proven that there is automatically no truth to it.

I am convinced moreover that most of you paradoxically believe that the ever so tangible GOD is without a doubt integral to the whole situation, either by being the instigator(it was his wish...), or by ultimately being our only salvation to get through whole thing. Either way, he’s never been proven to exist either now has he?  Actually, they only difference which can be found between those 2 ‘conspiracy theories’ is that at least one of them can be researched while the one can only be believed…

Posted: 24 Jan 2010 04:19 PM
Originally Posted: 24 Jan 2010 02:48 PM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Thank you Raider for your impartial and objective support, and I suggest to all the week end every day vacationers here to take notice at how an educated individual make his point.

In the mean time my friend, my radicalism has been fueled by two facts: first the documentation and the knowledge I'have gathered over more than four years of Nikola Tesla applied tecknologies (I've been so lucky to have met at my work place in 1996 a French Canadian who passed me a book on his life and works). That is the reason why I am so adamantly convinced, due to how the United States have responded to the event, that there is something more than a simple act of God. And as long as the days and time are gliding away, I am founding more and more evidence of this barbaric act.

Because the problem with all those pea soup brains on the board, they don't know how to link together the results of their research, and to put them into context in a three dimension mode, I mean by that cause, effect and reaction. Take for instance, China is already on a war path against the United Stated because she and Russia are firmly convinced that the 8.0 tremor that destroyed the province of  Sichuan and killed more than 90 000 people have been the workd of the US military,(I've just posted a topic on the matter.  

Check the link about the "day of reckoning" on the politics section) and actually God only knows where there vast fleet of Nuclear Submarines are located now, because it has been ordered to scattered all around the globe and to reach launch and attack depth, what the Americans usually call depth con three) which exactly what I just said, a waiting and attack mode.  And I am pretty sure that the United States have done the same with their fleet of Submarines, and most of all are busy at work trying to try to locate those state of the art brand new chinese subs

The experts, as usual, say that China won't risk an attack on the United States, and that they would rather cripple them with economic warfare by killing the dollar. However, one can't that sure. They have just ordered, their allied Syria and Turkey to sensibly reduce the flow of water on the Euphrat river that feed the agricultural lands of Iraq. Does that mean they are preparing themselves for a full scale invasion of the area in the event would attack their other allied and client in the region, and we mean by that the Iranians?

No, my friend, when, like me, you take a scientific appraoch toward life and history in general, you are rarely mistaken. And most the bozos on this site who are playing fools know that I am likely to be right, the only thing, I used to rebuff them so hard with their simplistic mind, that their bruised ego and their jealousy keep them from openening their inner eye and to see the light the same you've managed to see it all by yourself.

We are living in dangerous times my friend, and if those idiots wanted to listen to me, they would have start preparing themselves for the Great War which will be upon us in a not so distant future, for I've never studied in my doggone life that a super power should it be the Medes, the Babylonian, the Persian, the Egyptian, the Macedonian, The Ottoman, the British, the Soviet Union and now the American, has ever gone to decline and/or relinsquished power by seeing its empire dismembered and be reduced to a single and powerless state.

And one way or the other, the United States, despite their one trillion defence budget, will be taken down, unless they will take the rest of the world down with them, they will have no other choice than to withdraw from their empire and scale back to a more humble state. For, as the King of Thessaly has said to Agamemnon, and I quote : "The world is to big, even for you Agamemnon," end if quote. But some swollen cowards in Washington D.C. already comfortably wealthy and powerful, do not simply care, and they don't even take the time to count the dead.

However one thing is sure, China owns in her hand the future of the dollar, I am pretty sure that, they are actively working in a plan to sink the mighty green back and send it to the bottom of the World major currencies value. If they don't destroy the US militarily, they will destroy it economically. And the latter will have no other other choice that to convert its entire GDP into its Militaro industrial, Complex due to the fact that they do not have a domestic and family bound industry anymore.

Posted: 24 Jan 2010 05:13 PM
Originally Posted: 24 Jan 2010 04:18 PM

Haiti

Haiti

Total Messages 2951

Average Message Rating

"The technology is there yes and I don't think anyone is arguing that fact stipulated in the video" That was my first response with some amicable tongue-in-cheek.

Emotional regulation is key in understanding, assimilating and conveying the proper response. The development of the human being is paramount in understanding behavior.
An opponent is the one basically stopping you from acquiring your goal. Get what you will.

Posted: 26 Jan 2010 08:31 PM
Originally Posted: 26 Jan 2010 08:29 PM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

I understand your point Haiti, but you must understand that we're living in those kind of times that we can't afford to joke around. It is scramble time my friend, and we must know right now at this very specific moment what we must do to win the battle and what we will do after it will be won.

The enemy is powerful and deceiful and he is very well knowledgeable in dividing and conquering. That is for this reason we must eliminate all dissent and comptent among us in order to present a united front.  Aristide must be our rallying point, because he is the symbol of the hatred the Whites and their national and international allies have nursed for centuries for our country.

Let's stop feuding and let be serious in finding a common strategy in order not only to claim our country back, but to also keep the predators and the Conze among us far from our shores.

Furthermore, you must put it your mind that when you engage yourself in this struggle, you can't have emotional feeling for the Government of the United States, and ready to defend it whatsoever.  As a matter of fact, the American people needs to be defended as well as ours, and it is not by being in condescending toward its government that we are going to achieve victory.

Posted: 27 Jan 2010 05:43 AM
Originally Posted: 27 Jan 2010 03:03 AM

mimi

mimi

Total Messages 16076

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

ROD

hatred  for   whites...is  the   thing  to   do....woww...how   brilliant??

i  will   garantee   one   thing....very   few   people   will   listen  to  u....so   SCREAM   charlemagneperaletement...

MRE fake haitian

Posted: 27 Jan 2010 06:20 AM
Originally Posted: 27 Jan 2010 06:14 AM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

The same way very few people did not listen to Dessalines and his Black Generals lol lol lol

I have already told you that you can run but you can't hide mimi, and when the day of reckoning will be upon us, you won't be able to hide and to convert like the mulattoes did in 1803.

"Fake MRE and fake Haitian" that's what your slogan should be

Posted: 27 Jan 2010 06:22 AM

mimi

mimi

Total Messages 16076

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

i   know   it...ONLY  U   can   see   the   light.....BRAVO

MRE fake haitian

Posted: 27 Jan 2010 06:27 AM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Not only me, because their are countless others on this forum, in our Diaspora and back home, however, you and some other renegade and sold out are not among the group of enlighten ones.

And the reason is simple: you are still entrenched in your backward colonial way of seeing your light skin as being white and in seeing the majority always like domestics and subdued to the racist and murderous foreign powers.

No Mimi, you and your kind can't see the light, for it is too late for you recover your eyesight after multiples operations like the won you've had the 12 of this month.

Posted: 27 Jan 2010 06:35 AM

haitifoot

haitifoot

Total Messages 12332

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Min! c'est incroyable ça!  "Jamais Dodo " sa pa konn fatigué di radotte li minm????

Koté Canadien yo joinn avèk phénomène sa?? ba mouin secret ou a , di mouin kijan ou fè pou pa janm domi, pa janm fatigué, pa janm suspann tapé?????

Posted: 27 Jan 2010 07:12 AM
Originally Posted: 27 Jan 2010 07:06 AM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

Mesdames et messieurs, permettez-moi de repondre à un homosexuel qui n'arrête pas de me courir après, et surtout bouchez-vous les oreilles et faites sortir les enfants.

Wi ti masisi sal ou gen lè fek leve anba yon zozo cho maten an e ou genlè pa menm pwan tan pou al lave boudaw ki chaje ak fil arenyen ak kaka ak dejaj e ak pi sifilis enpi se sou bòm ou vin maten an

Siw wèm sou pye militem bonè maten konsa a sè kem pa kouwew e kem konn lè poum al domi e lem al domi mwen pa gen moun kap foure zozo yo nan twou boudam enpi chifonnenm tout nanwit jiskaskem paka leve bonè

Donk ti abitan tan kouw ki pa gen lontan li kite pak kochon lakay li e ki fek sote sou blan e ki pap foure bougon mayi ak konbonm nan twou boudal ankò paske sa fè kek tan kel dekouvri zozo yo

Konbyen pyes ou pwal fè maten an pou manje paskem konnen kay ou kraze e ke ti trip ou ap vale gwo trip ou chak jou

Konbyen kilowat zozo ou pwal pwan nan boudaw maten an se telman ou kontan konbyen lajan kap tann ou maten an ki fè ou pa wè ki lot bagay ou jwenn pou selebre ke vin anmèdem granm maten an

Pitow fèt atansyon paske depi yon moun lage nan kom mwen pa menm bezwen mache pou li pou chen pwanl donk konsey kem ta bawou pitow fè trèzatansyon sè jou si paske tè a poko fin tranble lakay nou e vakabon nan lari bezwen manje e machin ap kouri a dwat a goch yo donk yo san lè vin ranmase kadav ou nan la ri yon bon jou e lè sa a map di bon debara

Kwem souw vle mwen pa janm pale pou gran mesi byen kem pa ni houngan ni malfektè ni moun ki pwal mache fè bagay dèyè moun men mwen konnen kisak toujou rive moun ki pavle kitem trankil e ki konprann yo ka pesekitem

Ya pote nouvel banmwen em swetew bòn chans ti masisi sal

Posted: 27 Jan 2010 07:39 AM
Originally Posted: 27 Jan 2010 07:33 AM

mimi

mimi

Total Messages 16076

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

kileu   wap   janm    komprann...????.attack  personnel   sepa   reponse  valable

ki   kalite   moun   ki   kwe   nan   attack  personnel   ????

MRE fake haitian

Posted: 27 Jan 2010 08:09 AM
Originally Posted: 27 Jan 2010 08:06 AM

rodfel2001

rodfel2001

Total Messages 8844

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

"kileu   wap   janm    komprann...????.attack  personnel   sepa   reponse  valable

ki   kalite   moun   ki   kwe   nan   attack  personnel   ????

MRE fake haitian"

Mimi,

Gade fè respèw tande

Ou pa remake ke se wou nan tout moun kem mepwize sou bod la mwen pa janm di kaka

E ou ka byen devine poukisa kem gen mepri pou wou paskel klè kou yon dlo sous nan jew ak tout moun

Donk si kem pa janm diw kaka se pa paskew ni gwimel niw blan niw nwa niw pòv niw rich

Se tou senpleman paskew se moun kem pa janm wè ki asele moun e ki chita nan joure ak moun

Donk si kew vlem kenbe menm ti sanblan respè sa a ak menm politik sa a ak ou fè kouwèw pa wè lè map desann pantalonm sou masisi ak madivin ki sou bod la e ki konprann ke yo ka swiv mwen tout kote kem ekri yon sijè pou yo vin enmèdem san ke yo pa gen anyen de serye ke yap di ladanl

A bon antandè sali

Pa di kem pat avètiw

Posted: 27 Jan 2010 09:13 AM

mimi

mimi

Total Messages 16076

Average Message Rating
 1 Star

fe   sa'w   renmen   an  Rod....se   tete  ou  ki  discredite.....net

MRE fake haitian

Posted: 28 Jan 2010 06:28 PM